November 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award (2)


Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award a second time! This time it was by the amazing Lottie Eve from la lovely stories. Lottie writes very insightful and vivid reviews, and I highly recommend for you to go check out her blog!

I'll be answering Lottie's five questions for me, and if you want to know the people I have nominated for this award, just head on over to this link.

So, without further ado, here are the five questions:

1. Do you tend to like the villain or the hero of the story?
Hero. Villains are much to evil for my taste.

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love reading the comments! They always warm my heart because then I know that at least one person reads my blog :)

3. If you could meet any fictional character who would you choose?
Goodness that is extremely hard... But I think I would like to meet D.J. from Dairy Queen. She just looks like such a down-to-earth girl but still someone fun to be with.

4. What is your favorite genre? Why?
YA. It's like the only kind of books I read, hehe.

5. If you could invite five authors for a party who would you invite?
1- Sarah Dessen, because she looks like an awesome lady and she loves GMA like me!
2- J.K. Rowling, because then I could interrogate her further on my unanswered questions regarding Harry Potter ;)
3- Grace Lin, because she writes amazing books!
4- Beth Revis, I follow her on Goodreads and she just looks like a great person!
5- Susin Nielson, I attended one of those events that features an author talking about her books, and that author was Susin Nielson. She was so funny and laid-back during the whole thing, and I love her for that!

Well, that is all for now. Thank you Lottie for nominating me for this award!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol everyone wants to have J.K. Rowling at their party XD I would say congratz but I am the one who chose you...OH WHAT THE HECK CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized...my blogger icon looks a bit messed up....

      Delete
    2. Haha, why thank you :)

      And which blogger icon are you talking about?

      -Grace :)

      Delete
    3. my blogspot profile pic XD It shows up all weird...unless it is just my computer....Eh, whatever I am to lazy to change it anyway XD

      Delete
    4. Oh, it looks fine! Just slightly blurry, that's all.

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...