- Thank and link back to the giver
- Answer the award giver's questions
- Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 follower
- Ask 5 questions for one's nominees to answer
So, without further ado, question time!
1. Why did you start to blog? Well, I've always liked writing, and sometimes, I just felt like I needed to write my thoughts down on something, which sparked the idea of creating my blog!
2. Do you judge a book by its cover? I'd like to say no, and that I'm not that kind of person, but in all honesty, yes, I do judge a book by its cover. I don't entirely judge it by only its cover, but I think it plays a big role in my decision to borrow it from the library or not.
3. If you could write a book what would it be about? It would be probably be about the life of a teenage girl or something. I'm absolutely horrid in writing adventure or fantasy stories...
4. Have you always been a reader? If not then what book got you into reading? Yes, yes, yes! I've been a reader since 3rd grade when I read the fourth book of Harry Potter. I love reading and I will never stop loving it!
5. Would you rather read one absolutely amazing book your entire life or read books that were only ok or bad for the rest of your life? Oh that's a tough one... But I think I have to go with reading one absolutely amazing book, because I would definitely have lost my taste in reading if all I was reading was a mere okay.
1. What is your favorite genre to read and why? Hands down, YA! I just feel like I can relate to a lot of the characters, and YA books are always very fun to read!
2. Do you like reading books for school, or do you like choosing what you read by yourself? Definitely choosing what I read. Some books I read for school are not that bad, but I still prefer my own taste for books.
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Reading the comments! Lol, it's actually really fun, because it's nice to know that some people are actually reading my blog :)
4. Do you like to read better than you like to write? Yes I do! I love both reading and writing, but ultimately, I prefer reading.
5. Have you ever read a book that was so bad that you couldn't write a civilized review? Haha! Oh that's funny. Actually, when I read a book that bad, I usually don't have the will to finish it. But if I did write a review for it, it'd be probably pretty nasty ;)
Whew! Well that's all the questions! And now onto the nominees:
1. The Bookworm
2.The Perks of Being a Bookworm
Okay wow, I'm pathetic. I'll try to think of more nominees, but it seems like most of the bloggers I know have already received this award...
Well, here are my questions to you guys:
1. What do you like to eat the most? (sorry, had to ask ;)
2. When did you started to get really interested in books/reading?
3. Other than reading or blogging, what would you do on a rainy day?
4. Do you borrow books or buy books more often?
5. Quick, tell me, what is the weather outside like right now?
I hope you guys don't mind my lame questions, lol... Anyways, I'd like to give a big thanks to Erika and Annie for nominating me, and I'll see you on my next post!