March 27, 2013

Some Stuff! (You should read it!)

Ok, so first of all, I changed up my blog's look! I think now the colors are a little more matchy, which makes the blog look (hopefully) a little less messy. I also got a new button, so if you have the sudden urge to stick it up on your blog, I don't discourage that! ;) I'd love to make a few more tweeks, but my Template Designer isn't working, so if I want to make a little change I have to start from scratch! Hopefully Google will do something about that.

Also, I've heard that Google Reader will be closing down on July 1st. Even though it doesn't affect Google Friends Connect, I've added tools like Bloglovin' so that if you only follow my blog by Reader (and not friends connect) you can now follow by other things too!

So I think that is all for now, but I've got a few posts itching to put on, so I'll see you soon!



My button!

 
 photo NewButton1_zpsdbfd5562.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Cute button! And I believe that this look is the best your blog has had yet :)
    Can't wait for your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I'm glad you like it :)

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. The cuteness. I am mesmerized T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hope you won't get too distracted XD

      Thanks for the comment, Lottie!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  3. I love this design, so cute :) New follower :) If you'd like follow back :) Maria @ Maria's Bookshelf
    PS: I didn't know that GFC is shutting down so soon, I guess I'll have to try bloglovin'too or idk, something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Maria! Just followed back :)

      And I believe you misunderstood my meaning. GFC won't be shutting down, only Google Reader. So rest assured, you can always use GFC, although a back up plan doesn't hurt!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  4. What?! I feel like so new to the idea that Google Reader is shutting. TT__TT But since it doesn't affect GFC than I'm happy. Geez, what is Google trying to do sometimes! And I have already said but I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND, HEADER, AND BUTTONN!!!!! <3333 So cute!!! You make me jealous of your amazing skills! BTW, did you design that background? Mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Google said that it wasn't doing well enough, so that was the reason they are shutting it down.

      And thank you, again :) And Lord no, I did not design the background! I found it on We Heart It, then I just changed up the coloring a little. But a big kudos to the artist behind it, it's simply amazing!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the new design (the button & header are SO cute)! I'm now going to go replace your old button with this one! :D Have a nice day!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a load Ruby! I appreciate it so much!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  6. Nice color choices and cute button Grace! Looking forward to those new posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thomas! I'm glad you like it!

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...